the short: The dark, ironically cheery, city scape looks like a comic abstract. Vivid, defined matte-cutouts fixed permanently in the distance; a distance that never moves. The silhouettes of structures where people ought to live but never have.
- Create a site - Weebly, Tumblr, Wordpress,Twitter - that will be the hub of collaboration between writing team members. The site should accommodate comments.
- Create a pseudonym for your team. Use this as the name of the site, unless you have thought about a title for the story and want to use that.
- Write the synopsis for the story. The ideas will inevitably morph during the writing process, but this will provide a good start for the team. Be creative and original. Make readers itch to read the final draft.
- Publish the synopsis on the site.
- Customize the site. Images. Sounds. Anything relevant.
- Send me a link to your site with the posted synopsis.
- Check out the book trailers below. This may spawn ideas.